Official Android Appication – Ver 2.0 Release date 12.07.2019
Click here to download App
The official Android App of High Court of Judicature at Allahabad has been redesigned and a new version has been released. This app is compatible with latest version of Android mobiles. The UI has been re-designed to ease user interaction. Many major changes have been incorporated in the Android App, namely rendering of information Bench wise and introduction of a new feature ‘My Diary’. Rendering of information has been automated Bench wise and UI has been incorporated with option of Bench selection. By default, Principal Bench of Allahabad is selected.
The features and information available through the app are as follows:-
1. Case Status
Search cases using various details and view their status using this option at both Allahabad and Lucknow. User can also save the case to the “My Diary” using this option.
2. Cause List
Using this option user can view Daily Cause Lists, Fresh Lists, Additional Cause Lists, Backlog Fresh Cases Lists, Supplementary Fresh Lists and Application List to be taken up in the Hon’ble Court, date-wise and Court wise at Allahabad and Lucknow.
3. Display Board
Using this option user can view the current cases being taken up in various Courts at Allahabad and Lucknow.
This option can be used to view and download Judgments/Orders passed at Allahabad and Lucknow.
5. My Diary
The new feature ‘My Diary’ has been introduced first time in this release. It is a personalized page displaying list of cases added by a user. The basic purpose of this feature is to enable the user to have a list of cases whose status may be easily tracked without having a tedious monotonous process of checking status of cases one by one. One tap on any case from the My Diary will automatically display the full status of the case. A brief procedure of using the My Diary system is as follows:
- On tapping the My Diary link on the home screen, user will be prompted to “Enter your Diary Code”. In case, user doesn’t have a diary code, click on the link “Generate Dairy Code”. A unique code will be generated and displayed. User is required to remember this diary code.
- The same code will fetch the cases saved for Allahabad and Lucknow depending upon the selection of Bench by the user.
- While visiting the case status page of any case, a button ‘Save’ to add the case (at the bottom of the page) in his/ her Diary is available.
- The diary code generated is useful to view the cases in the ‘My Diary’ on a new/multiple device(s).
This option can be used to view the latest notifications under the categories – Roster/Constitution of Benches; Notification/Order relating to transfer and appointments; Notification/Order other than Transfer/Appointments/for appearance in the Court and Recruitments.
This option can be used to view the profile of Hon’ble Judges of the Court.
8. Folio Status
This option can be used to view the Computerized Copying folio application status for obtaining authenticated copies of Judgments/Orders.
Guidelines for installing the Application
- If you have the previous version of the Android App installed on your device, uninstall it.
- Download the Android App from the official website of Allahabad High Court using the link provided above.
- After download is completed, tap the apk file downloaded using the file manager of your device. Grant the required permission to install third party apps when prompted. It will install the App on your phone.
- Once installed, open the App, a home screen will open with default Bench set as Allahabad.
- A switch has been provided at the top of the App under the heading “Switch Bench”. Tapping on the switch will change your Bench from Allahabad to Lucknow or vice versa as the case may be.